Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank you Jesus!

I am grateful...

For Your Love and the gift of life, for another lovely day filled with hope, love and faith, thank you Father God.

For the gift of family, and forgiveness, and opportunities for worship and personal growth, thank you Lord Jesus.

For the gift of professional growth, for open doors, for your guidance and enlightenment, thank you Holy Spirit.

For the blessings that continue to rain down upon us, for lovely conversations and new connections, thank you God.

For your presence in the midst of trials and confusion, for your gift of discernment and wisdom, thank you Lord.

For the gifts of prayer, and Your answers, thank you Heavenly Father, thank you Lord Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit. Mama Mary, Blessed Virgin, thank you for your constant presence in my life, for being my source of hope that never ebbs, thank you dear Mother. I love you Mama Mary.

For securities in life that I have surrendered, and for those that I have yet to let go, I thank you Lord Jesus for your guidance and support. I will bless your name forever Lord Jesus. Your praise will be constantly on my lips. Please be my center, Lord Jesus. You will forever be my God, my Savior, my Friend. "Be my center, be my hope, be my song, Jesus!"

Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika