Thursday, June 3, 2010

The 5 things I am grateful for today

I am grateful for the gift of life and love. Thank you God for extending my life and for keeping all of us healthy. Thank you for your blessings, which continue to pour down upon us.

I am grateful for the time spent talking with my grandma about life, love and loss last night and the chance to bond with my auntie this morning. Thank you Holy Spirit for making our bonds stronger as each day passes. I am forever grateful for the broken relationships (and hearts) that are slowly being mended. Thank you Jesus!

I am grateful for the gift of salvation, which brings me so much joy now that I've confessed my sins and received absolution yesterday. Reconciliation is next. Please guide me Lord Jesus. Thank you Jesus for the gift of forgiveness, which you freely offer, with mercy and grace. I am humbled and I am blessed. Thank you God!

I am grateful for the chance to reconnect with friends. Thank you Jesus for being ever present in my life, sending so many instruments to guide me and help me grow as a Christian-Catholic and as a person.

I am grateful for the rain last night and for the bright sunshiny day that you have gifted us with today. May this day be a blessing for everyone and please use me Lord Jesus to bless the people I meet today. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

For all these and so much more, thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika