Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The 5 things I am grateful for today

I am grateful for God's love and mercy. Thank you Jesus for extending my life and for guiding my steps. Thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to enlighten me and calm my fears.

I am grateful for my family, for their love and support. Thank you for the meals and conversations shared today, for the love unsaid yet expressed in so many ways.

I am grateful for my trials, my own cross, which I will bear without complaints and with humility and dignity.

I am grateful for second chances, rather so many chances given over and over again, to a poor sinner like me. Thank you Jesus for the gift of the Blessed Sacrament and reconciliation.

I am grateful for the gifts of the arts, music, writing, and songs that lift my spirits and remind me of the wonders of your creation, Heavenly Father, I thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika