Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am grateful. Thank you Jesus.

I am grateful for the gifts of Love, Life, Family and Friends.

I am grateful that I'll be working soon.

I am grateful for the chance to explore the world, the real world this time, not just the virtual one.

I am grateful for the chance to rest, and have fun, and learn new things.

I am grateful for God's Love, which never ceases to amaze me. I am grateful for prayers answered and for trials and crosses that I must bear. No more complaints this time, Lord. I'll give it my best shot.

Thank you Lord for easing my pain, my worries, my fears and my doubts. Thank you for accepting me as your daughter, as your servant, and as part of your wonderful family.

I will bless your name forever Lord Jesus. Thank you for everything. I will continue to thank you for the rest of my life. I praise you Lord and I will always love you. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika