Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank you Jesus! (I'm sorry!)

Thank you Lord Jesus!

For reminding me why in your loving embrace life is always wonderful.

For the tears that left me spent and relieved.

For the trials that I went through while walking with you today.

For the confusion and doubts that you have erased.

For reminding me that I may not be perfect but I am loved.

For your gifts that never ceases to amaze me.

For the longing to be with you that remains within me and never goes away.

For showing me who truly matters -- my family.

For carrying me on your shoulders all this time. Am I a black sheep Lord? If so, I truly am sorry.

For giving me the chance to not only vent but also realize that Lola is lonely too, and that she needs help and comfort more than I do.

For reminding me of the reason why you died on the cross.

For guiding me, in spite of my resistance and mutterings and complaints. I am sorry Lord Jesus.

For showing me that life is more than material things that pass and food that is forgotten. It's about people, and love for family, and friends, and neighbors.

For constantly reminding me that I need not worry about tomorrow. You are here now and so am I. And so is my family. For being such a firecracker, I am sorry Lord Jesus. Sometimes I don't even know why I am that way.

For avoiding you at times and evading the truth (that I need you so bad, it hurts sometimes) and for sometimes forgetting that I should be a blessing because You live in me. I'm sorry Lord Jesus and I thank you for the gentle reminders.

For all that You are and little ol' me. I thank you Lord Jesus and I apologize for my stubborn streak. More of You and less of me. Please Lord?

For overthinking and overcomplicating things. I'm sorry. Thank you Lord Jesus. I will bless your Name forever. You are my God Lord Jesus Christ and I will worship You 'til the end of my days. I surrender my all Lord Jesus. Please bless and guide me always. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika