Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My "Thank You God" List for Tuesday, 12/22/09

This is gonna be short cuz I'm all out of time. Mag "warak" pa daw mi according to my balikbayan berk. Hehe.

I am grateful for:

1. The gift of life, love, good friends, and a loving family.

2. The chance to reconnect with old friends.

3. New opportunities for growth, both personal and professional.

4. Ice cream again tonight! Free pa jud! Wheee! Gelatissimo, here we come! Hehehe. Shameless plugging na pud da. :P

5. The gift of forgiveness. Nothing can beat a conscience bereft of guilt. Praise the Lord!

Maybe one more?

6. Tita Julie's (now) infamous Leche Flan, which I heard she is giving to me as a Christmas present. Yipee! Many thanks, Julz and Yan. See you both soon, I hope!

And to everyone, much love, blessings and happiness this Christmas season and in 2010 as well! Luv y'all! Hope you have a blast! Just remember to be safe, always. Buon natale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika