Monday, December 21, 2009

My "Thank You God" List for Monday, 12/21/09

This time I'm including stuff that went on last night. Here goes:

1. The gift of life and love and family and good friends.

2. Catching up with one of my closest friends last night. Thanks, Noemz! I'm amazed la ka na bored sa atong chika. Mora ako ra man to cge tabi. No wonder grabe kalabad ako ulo. Hahaha. Although, it might have been the ice cream no? Choco overload 2 days in a row. Waaah! I'm officially an ice cream addict. Saonz. Dating gawi na pud? Hay. I had a blast though. Sooo much fun jud. Can't wait for part 2 with the rest of the gang (including our mysterious balikbayan? hehehe).

3. Small miracles. Like getting ahead of everyone else (about 10 people) in the vhire line to Opon just cuz I'm riding all by my lonesome and everyone else had companions. Only one seat was left you see. The driver even scolded me cuz I skipped the line but the passengers ahead of me were so nice to point out that only one seat was left. Ah, the perks of being single and free! Hehehe. Nice people, those passengers. Mr. driver was a bit mean but hey, I'm letting that go.

4. Second small miracle? Reaching church in the span of 30 minutes! Just in time to reach the final mass for the night. I arrived there at exactly 8pm, just in time for the priest, et. al. to reach the altar. Was already in the front seat when the mass officially began. Praise the Lord! I even got to help out with the projector. Seems there was a slight problem and the guy in charge had to go out for help. Unfortunately, he didn't come back after mass had started so I had to wing it. Thank you Holy Spirit for the guidance. Wasn't able to do much about some of the songs though. Not familiar with the new ones, didn't know where to find them. Oh well, charged to experience.

5. Third small miracle? Lola was in the mood to help me pray our 2 novenas for the week even after spending over an hour in church. Amazing, my nana. I don't know where she gets her "power" but I'm glad we were still able to say the novenas together after such a long day.

6. Yet another good night's sleep. Third night in a row! Yay! Thank you God!

7. Finding everyone in a good mood when I woke up this morning. Now that is such a rare occurrence that I'm sooo grateful. Lunch time with the fam! More stuff for the list later on, I'm sure. Laterz peepz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika