Sunday, December 20, 2009

My "Thank You God" List for the day...

Wow! Now I have a total of 10 things to be grateful for. The list is growing peepz! Yay!

So here are my 10 things to be grateful for today a.k.a. my "Thank You God" List:

1. The gift of life. (natch!) Told ya this was gonna be a staple. :)

2. A good night's sleep. (Finally!) After days of too much work and stressing over it, I finally woke up at past 10am today feeling refreshed and ready for anything! Waking up past 10am is simply glorious! Everyone should try it. lol

3. Starting off the day with the first 7 parts of my "Miracle Hour" prayer book. Just a few more pages to go and I will have completed the whole hour today. Can't wait to resume. Hope to "hear from you" Lord! Love you, always!

4. Getting the go signal to work wherever I want from someone who matters. (Yay me!) Amazing! Thank you Lord!

5. Losing 2 more kilos in less than a month (without a proper exercise regimen!), just found out today. That's 2x2.2 to convert into pounds so yay! Note to self: gotta get more cardio workout (walking, of course) into my daily routine. Need to get over my phobia of Tamiya (Basak) and Marina Mall (Save More). Z, you know the reason for this phobia so keep mum or else! Hihihi.

6. Sharing a single lasagna with my aunt without craving more food. Guess this means my carb and junk food craze is officially over. Sooo glad to get over that phase. Healthy me, here I come! Glad to be back on the healthy living bandwagon. I have no idea why I left it in the first place. Hmmmm...

7. This one is really special (less so compared with my Miracle Hour experience but you get my drift)... The Gelatissimo "Christmas of Chocolate" (free plugging pa yan ha! hmph!) Thumbs up for their "Chocolate Macadamia" and "Mocha Nut Crunch" ice cream flavors. Didn't even hurt that it cost me Php150.00 for the two flavors combined. Sinfully delish! I was happy and content, that is, until I remembered that mocha=coffe! There goes the perfect choco ice cream combo! Huhuhu. I just hope i get some sleep tonight after having coke for lunch and mocha near dinner time. Hehehe. Guess it'll be chocolate macadamia only from now on... until I find another flava to replace the mocha a.k.a. coffee flavored one. Oh well, still yum!

8. Getting the next vhire ride while the others had to wait for several more minutes. Thank you Lord! God is good jud oi! Hay! Plus, the added bonus of "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" blasting through my cellphone headset during the whole ride home. Nice, my regular Mimi fix.

9. Getting home in one piece to find my Uncle Buddy home from his cargo ship looking in tip-top shape with such a flattering haircut.

10. Dinner and videoke with my family. Now this is what I call a perfect end to a wonderful day. Had a blast! Thank you God! As in! My cup is overflowing! Ciao for now. Hope I don't lose my voice though. Hahaha. Z, practice na pud ko for our new year's party, this time. Bantay lang jud mo. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika