Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You Lord Jesus (Happy birthday dearest cousins)!

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the gifts you have showered upon me and I will celebrate each one. They are miracles, each one of them, and I will forever be grateful.

I am grateful for your boundless LOVE for me, for the gift of salvation, guidance and direction, for enlightenment, for my loving and super patient family, my uncle and aunt who are always there for me, for my dearest cousins, who are celebrating their birthdays today (please give them extra blessings, Lord God), for my grandma and uncle who keep me company, for my precious bunch of friends who are always there for me, for my present work which I thoroughly enjoy, for the file that I finished today for which I am so happy and grateful, for my chiefs and co-workers who inspire me to always do better, for the files that I have finished and for those that I have yet to finish, for the inspiring words You've sent my way, for Your Light and Presence, which never fades, for the presence of the Blessed Virgin, Your mother and ours who is always there protect me, for Your instruments who never cease to amaze me, for all the Blessings and Graces that you pour out upon me, day after day, for the trials and minor aches and pains, for bringing me out of the dark and pulling me back when I tend to wander off the right path, for the gifts of faith, hope, love, joy, peace, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit, thank You so much Lord Jesus for healing my wounded soul and broken spirit, for melting my hardened heart, for the tears and emotions that You have released. I praise you Lord Jesus and I thank You. May your Love reign in my heart, in my family and in those who seek you and those who have turned away. Thank you Lord Jesus for wiping away my tears and my confusion. Thank you for simply being there, guiding me, calling me, healing me constantly. Your presence is precious Lord Jesus. May you always be with us Lord God, now and always. This I ask, in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika