Sunday, April 18, 2010

Holy Spirit, lead and guide me...

Is there compromise in my life with respect to any of the teachings of the Church? If there is, it is time we pray for the grace to rectify the situation.

Holy Spirit, lead and guide me in the ways of truth and righteousness and let me reject the ways of the world for the distractions and lies that they are. Amen.

I am sorry Lord God, for turning away from You sometimes. You know what's in my heart Lord. I am ready to follow you, whatever it takes, I will follow your Holy will. I pray for courage, wisdom and enlightenment, so that I may know what comes from you and acknowledge your Goodness all the days of my life. Thank you Lord Jesus, for always saving me just in time, always in time. I will worship you all my life and I will do everything it takes, to the best of my ability, to help build your kingdom on earth.

Lord, continue to use me to help build Your kingdom! This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika