Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank you Lord Jesus for this day!

Thank you Jesus for blessing me with loving family and friends who lift my spirits when I'm down and share my happiness when I'm high on life (natural high). Thank you Lord for being my beacon, giving me wisdom, guiding my steps and putting up with my silly mistakes.

I'm grateful for the chance to hang out with one of my closest childhood friends. I miss our chats and silly antics. This day truly was special cuz I miss hanging out with my friends. Thank you for making all things possible Lord Jesus. I am forever grateful!

I'm sorry for being too hard on myself and others sometimes. Mostly, I apologize for blaming you for some of the more unpleasant experiences that I went through. The anger and shame remains but I'm glad that you give me constant reminders that life is wonderful, no matter where my wheel is currently at. Life has its ups and downs but I love this roller coaster ride.

All I'm hoping for right now is that despair never comes a knocking, or if it does, that I will never open that door again.

Thank you Lord Jesus for keeping me grounded and giving me opportunities to spend time with family and friends who know me inside and out and are not afraid to point out my mistakes and bad habits as soon as they notice them.

I have my faults, I am not perfect, but I sure am grateful Lord Jesus that you are a constant presence in my life, in my mind, and in my heart. I'm sorry for the times in the past that I have rejected you or your instruments and the graces you have given me. I am sorry for making stupid decisions. If I could take them back, I will but since they're all in the past, I will pick up the lessons I can learn from them and use them for future reference.

I will bury the regrets and resentments but yes, Lord Jesus, I will grow! Thank you for the answers to the questions that I have not even asked, and for the graces that I have not even asked from you yet. Truly, you are an Awesome God! Praise you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika