Sunday, April 18, 2010

My weekly time with God

My weekly time with God

THANK YOU LIST
Things to be grateful for from the past week

I am grateful for Your Love Lord, for my family and friends, my team mates and leaders.
I am grateful for your presence in my life, for calling me back to you, and never leaving my side in spite of my sinful nature and imperfections, for sending so many angels my way, your instruments.
I am grateful for the Blessed Virgin, I am grateful to Mama Mary, for leading me back to you.
I am grateful that when my load is heavy, You are there to comfort me, and my family and friends are there to lead me back to you.
I am grateful for the gifts of the Holy Spirit, for Your forgiveness, for the gift of life and love.
Thank you Lord Jesus for being my provider, my source, my guide, my goal, my life, my life.

SPECIAL NEEDS
Things to ask God for in the coming week
Lord, please strengthen my Faith, let my Hope grow, let Love blossom, let your Grace enfold me, let your Mercy rain down upon me, let your Patience rule me, let your Confidence overflow within me, let Courage grow within me, let Wisdom flow like a river, let Your Enlightenment guide my steps. Let the gifts of the Spirit surround me. If it be Your will, Lord, please heal me, my family and everyone who needs You. Please touch our hearts and by the power of Your Love, bring us near to you. Erase my doubts O Lord, cleanse me, and teach me to be humble always, so that I may always do what is right, and follow you all the days of my life. Please lead me towards the right path and teach me how to serve you. Please guide my steps O Lord God, that I may sow seeds of love. May Your will be done. Lead me Lord. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

HIDDEN TREASURE
Most important word God told me this week
This tops the list: PATIENCE
The rest, are just as important: LOVE, PEACE, MERCY, GRACE, FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, HEALING, HUMILITY.

I surrender to your Holy will Lord God. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Lord, in Jesus' name. Forever, I will praise you Lord. In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika