Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank You Jesus!

Dear Lord Jesus,

First of all, I am ever so grateful for Your boundless LOVE for us Lord Jesus. Thank You so much for saving all of us, especially me. I saw Your eyes in church today and they reflected sorrow and pain beyond comprehension, which brought tears into my eyes.

I don't know how I could ever make up for all my sins, for my weaknesses and for the many times that I have reopened Your wounds because of my thoughtless disregard of my promises to You. But if ever I need to remind myself of how much You love us, I only have to look into Your eyes Lord Jesus.

It pains me to know that our sins have caused You sorrow but at the same time my heart leaps for joy when I think of our future with You. For the first time in my life, it struck me as odd why I sometimes act out, like an immature child, when in fact You are always there. It still boggles my mind how even though I see You on the Holy Cross every single day, I have come to take that for granted. It shames me to no end Lord Jesus and I have no words to defend myself, so I won't even try.

Instead, I will thank You daily and Praise Your Holy Name. Thank you Jesus for being my Savior, my Brother, my Friend. Please forgive me for what I have done and what I have failed to do. Please guide me every single day so that I may walk with You in me. Thank you so much for all the blessings you have showered upon me.

May there be more of You and less of me Lord Jesus. I surrender only to you Lord Jesus. Hallelujah to the Lamb. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika