Thursday, November 4, 2010

When The Master Steps In ... (What Do You Do?)

For the first time ever (yeah, a bit embarrassing) I felt the hug from God that I've always heard and read about. I don't know, maybe it's cuz today I'm more open than usual. Most of the time you won't find me defenseless. But today I'm really feeling bad. Health and otherwise. It was weird but while I was reading this post from Bo Sanchez and I read these lovely words -- "The Master stepped in." -- I felt someone touch me. It's not creepy or anything. In fact, it was like someone really was behind me.


Needless to say, no matter how bad things may get from now on, I won't let my mind control me anymore. I'm giving in to my heart and my heart wants Kristo. He's who I'm yearning for I guess. It's just so darn hard to see God at work when you tend to complain most of the time, which I do these days. So this is kind of like coming full circle ... like being in a play or dance where you're either the victim or the villain when you so desperately want to be the hero. And when that day or night finally comes, you feel awful, yet inspired. You know that feeling you get when things couldn't get any worse yet inside you feel all warm and fuzzy? And honestly I'm not even in love. (Wish I were though.)


Yeah, I guess God does surprise us during the least expected moments. During those times when you just want to shout and let off steam yet you keep pressing on, trying desperately (I know, twice in the same blog) to go for that moment when you can say, "Yes, my work is done for the night." In between those moments, that's when God comes in and intervenes. Right now I feel in my heart that He's trying to tell me something. Maybe slow down? Or turn off that computer now and get some rest? Or stop typing and enjoy a quiet moment with Me? Now who am I to say no to that? So I say "Ciao" for now and give in to this longing. Good night friends! I'm spending time with my God, my Father. Be blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika