Sunday, November 21, 2010

SABBATH PAUSE -- THE SECRET of GRACE

SABBATH PAUSE
My weekly time with God
THANK YOU LIST
Things to be grateful for from the past week

GRACE
of forgiveness
humility
kindness of loved one and strangers
falling and feeling God's love before during and after the whole thing
mercy
love
support
small miracles
prayers answered
unanswered prayers
conflict then peace
time spent alone
perspective
pain and God's intervention
the knowledge that God will always be there
clarity
knowing that God will never be outgiven or outdone when it comes to goodness

SPECIAL NEEDS
Things to ask God for in the coming week

GRACE
of patience
peace
faith
hope
love
special favor for a dear friend's dearly departed mother -- forgiveness and eternal rest in the bosom of our Heavenly Father and Mother and our Saviour

HIDDEN TREASURE
Most important word God told me this week

GRACE

I am forever humbled. Thank you Jesus. My life may not be perfect but I no longer want it to be. It's enough for me to know that I can count on You and Mama Mary no matter what. And knowing that makes all the difference in the world. I would never trade that for anything else. Thank you God. I love You God. You will always be my first, last and everything. I could not ask for more. Praise You Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika