Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Reason Why My Heart Still Sings


I love my Lola. And I just realized today how she and my Lolo raised me from infancy to adulthood. I was laughing so hard cuz of her story. When I was just a few months old, she would eat puto while I was sitting on her lap and since I kept begging to be fed, she would give me a bit for two. No wonder I was weaned before I turned one. My Lola is amazing. Such a strong, inspiring woman. Very religious, very kind. I just never realized it til now. I'm just grateful it's not yet too late. I intend to spend as much time as I can with her while she's still with us. Life gets in the way sometimes but now I promise myself I will make time. I love you Lola. I bless you in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika