Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My "Thank You God" List for Tuesday, 1/5/10

After yesterday's slump, today is such a wonderful (and welcome) surprise! So many opportunities have come up and I'm on a natural high. Yep, it's that time of the day again. Time to thank God for all the blessings he has showered upon me. :)

I am grateful for:

1. The gift of life, love, family and friends. I am especially thankful for God's never-ending guidance, which has led me to new doors that He has opened for me. I love my life! :)

2. New opportunities and second chances. Truly, I am amazed at God's boundless love for us. I know some people may get tired of hearing this but everyday is a new beginning for me. Yesterday I was so down cuz I had to turn down a job offer from a very close friend. It was heart-wrenching for me to say no because aside from the fact that I am such a people-pleaser, this was kinda my fault cuz I wasn't up front about my hesitation over the long hours. I felt really bad and it was such an unexpected downturn that I was really so melodramatic about it. Long story short, I woke up to a welcome call from a former employer asking me if I was interested in taking on a new client. Praise the Lord for such fantastic news! :)

3. Tonight's get-together with my oldest friends from grade school, my closest friends, my berkz, my peepz... well, you get the picture. Round two this time! Wheee! Can't wait! Updates and pix tomorrow. Mere words cannot express how much I love these peepz. I'm amazed cuz they've stayed with me through thick and thin, for better and for worse, in sickness and in health... and we're not even married. lolz. Thank you, Lord for giving me such wonderful friends. May we continue to be blessed with many years of good health, good cheer and clean fun. Wait, the last part may be stretching it. Fortune na lang akong iilis peepz ha? :)

And so that caps my list for the day. I'm keeping it to 3 for now, just to keep things interesting cuz I tend to ramble. lolz. Cheers everyone! God bless you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika