Thursday, January 21, 2010

My "Thank You God" List for Thursday, 1/21/10

I am grateful for:

1. The gifts of life and love, loving family and loyal friends.
Thank you Lord for adding one more day to my life and blessing me with great family and friends, new acquaintances and for simply loving me unconditionally.

2. The gifts of guidance, enlightenment and discernment.
Thank you Lord for showing me the way and helping me out amidst all of my struggles and for sending your instruments to guide me along the way.

3. The gifts of hope, second chances and the chance to build bridges.
Thank you Lord for being the light at the end of my tunnel, for granting new opportunities and giving me a new job, finally!

Praise you Lord Jesus! Thank you for overlooking my mistakes and sins and giving me yet another chance. I am humbled and ecstatic at the same time. Yay! Thank you Lord! Your love is awesome! You are awesome! I love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika