Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Thank You God List for Today

I am grateful for:

God's gift of life and love, family and friends, good cheer, joy and happiness.

The gift of another beautiful day added to my life.

The gift of healing, enlightenment and peace of mind... plus a good night's sleep.

God's instruments constantly working in my life--bringing hope, strengthening faith and spreading love to me and through me.

The opportunity to learn new things, gain new insights, practice what I've learned and learn how to redirect my actions in service of God's ministry.

The gifts of the Holy Spirit and the wisdom to use them for service. This is a constantly evolving process so I'm curious, nervous yet excited at the same time. It's such a great feeling knowing that little by little God's plans for me are being revealed. Lord, as I continue to pray for guidance, wisdom, enlightenment and discernment, through the power of the Holy Spirit, please continue to mold me and use me in service of your ministry. I pray for healing for my family and others who need it most. Please touch and heal us Lord, this I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika