Thursday, March 1, 2012

On Broken Relationships & Moving On (My Journey Continues)

Have you ever wondered why broken relationships is the media's favorite topic? A Pinoy telenovela on TV isn't complete without conflicts, broken homes or marriages falling apart, complete with dramatic slaps and tears.

I used to take this for granted... that is, until I went through the same thing... well, not exactly. No dramatic slaps but the tears are there -- in fact, you can say that dams have burst. And I am ashamed to admit that partly, the fault was mine. I will not elaborate for privacy reasons but I can tell you this -- broken relationships really really hurt. It's like a gnawing pain in my heart that simply won't go away.

I don't know how this happened or when things came to a boiling point but the pain is real... it's ever-present... and I have no idea how to fix things. I can barely keep up with my daily chores, let alone try and fix broken relationships so I have decided to lift everything up to the Lord. Only He knows how and when these broken relationships will heal but there's one thing I am sure of -- God will never leave and His timing is always perfect. Praise You Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your gift of love that truly heals. I surrender my life to Your loving arms Lord Jesus. And I will trust you alone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika