Monday, January 30, 2012

On Starting Over (I am Grateful)

First off, I would like to thank my personal Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for making last year very interesting and colorful. I joined a new company in January 2011 but never in my wildest dreams did I expect that I would venture into the business world with my childhood friends as my companions and partners. It was so much fun working on IsleMedia Philippines... we had lots of fun coming up with the name and our slogan -- we connect the dots. Like I said fun! I will cherish those memories forever. It's too bad we could not weather the storms that almost beat us to the pulp.

The good news is, we're going our separate ways armed with the lessons that we have learned from IsleMedia. The best part is, we still remain friends to this day. That was such a fun experience and I learned a lot of things from it but the best lesson is that love and friendship should always come first. Also, business is business but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy the whole thing while we're carving our niche and paving the path.

And so as I move on and start carving my own place in this wonderful world, I am eternally grateful to God for giving me this gift. My goal remains the same -- to make a difference one person at a time and help provide home-based work for Filipinos here and abroad. Wish me luck?

If you are interested in home-based work or you have similar stories to share, please leave your comments below. Thank you and God bless you! :)

Praise God. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best on your ventures for home-based work, Misty. I admire people who do home-based work in order to provide more time with your family. I am also interested to do one in the future. ^_^

    God bless always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn Lyn! Thank you for your kind words. Good luck with your plans to work from home. It's awesome! God bless you on your journey! :)

    Blessings,

    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Chitika