Friday, January 27, 2012

A Day of Blessings and Gratitude

I woke up to such wonderful news. One of our PRs landed on the front page of Google today. The amazing thing is it's # 1 on Google, not on Google News where PRs usually go. Amazing stuff! Thank you God! What an awesome day to be blessed. :)

- Misty

This is my Facebook status for today, January 26, 2012. It's official. I love my job. And I am super grateful. Thank You God for such wonderful news. Being published, even without my name or email address (thanks Papa) being included, is still a big deal. Yes, this is not earth shattering news but it really rocked my world.

I've been in so many trainings (trainee and trainer) and I can honestly say that these trainings have paid off. Thank You Jesus for this plethora of blessings that have been raining since last week. I tend to search for fulfillment in my work and God has always been generous with His blessings on my work. Looking back, I find it really funny that I have been second-guessing myself and my gifts and doubting Him. I know, how dare I? :D

Seriously, one preacher once said that in order to know what your gifts are, look at the areas in your life that are being blessed by God and that's how you'll know that those are His gifts for you. For me, it has always been my writing. Yes, I have entertained thoughts of going into music but until now I have yet to pick up that instrument of choice (guitar or keyboards? maybe the violin?). One thing's for sure though, writing is a gift and I am so happy to be a freelance content writer. Best job in the world for me. Yay! Thank You Lord Jesus. I am eternally grateful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika