Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why Everyone Needs Dreamboards

Dreamboards ... I first heard of this word from Bo Sanchez in one of his audio talks and it has stuck with me since. I have written down a list of dreams, which was inspired by his book, How to Know If Your Dreams Are God's Dreams. For some reason I never got around to coming up with my own dreamboard. I kept editing and rewriting my dreams list but just didn't feel motivated enough to look for pictures and other stuff to add to my own dreamboard.

Dreamboards are visual representation of our dreams and what we want to achieve in life. It can be anything from pictures to magazine posters to training certification -- virtually anything that best describes what we want to happen in our life. This was explained in detail by Sir Jomar and he even showed us his dreamboards.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika