Sunday, August 15, 2010

GRACE!

Today is the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Only during the past year did I learn that she was assumed body and soul into heaven. And that amazed me to no end. Thank God for the Rosary and St. Paul Rosary guides that showed the way.

The Blessed Virgin Mary teaches us so many lessons. I guess the first and best lesson she has taught me is LOVE. I can find no words good enough to describe how loving and humble our Blessed Virgin Mother is. It's all comes naturally to her, and for that I am both grateful and ashamed. Her life is blameless, faultless, never tainted by sin. Her Immaculate Conception is and will always remain a mystery. I think the first question I'm going to ask her is, how did you do it all Mama Mary? So many blessings have poured forth but so many sufferings came with it, even the Holy Cross of her Son, our Savior, she had to bear in silence. No wonder she is the first disciple of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am awed by her Humility, Obedience, Unwavering Yes to God, Service without questions or complaints.

Thank you Mama Mary. I love you so much. :)

Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika