Sunday, August 22, 2010

My weekly time with God

Sabbath Pause

My weekly time with God

Thank You List

Things to be grateful for from the past week

Thank You God for the gift of life and love, for family and friends and for all of Your creation. Thank You God for being my provider, for the many doors that You have opened, for windows of opportunities that You have given, for the miracles big and small, for healing our family, for the gifts of enlightenment and for showing me the way. Thank You for the prayer meetings, for the gift of time well-spent with my family, for time spent with You during the holy mass, for easing our pain and suffering, for the trials that You have helped me endure, for the blessings that You have showered upon our family. Thank You for sending Your beloved instruments my way. Thank You for revealing my weaknesses and for showing me my strengths so that I may always have confidence in You and in myself and that I may always confide in You. Thank You for blessing my dreams Lord God and for teaching me to dream again. Thank You for giving me purpose and showing me how to use my core gifts wisely. Thank You God for the gift of Your word and music and most of all, for the gifts of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Special Needs

Things to ask God for in the coming week

Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness and healing, first and foremost, for all of us who need it, especially the members of our family. I pray for Your love and guidance in everything that we do. Teach me to be humble so that I may serve You and my family without hesitation and without asking for anything in return. I pray for the virtues of humility, patience, a contrite heart, charity, chastity, and obedience, so that I may do Your will always. My God I ask for the gifts of the spirit, to erase all doubts and fears, to cleanse my heart and fill it with Your grace of love, forgiveness and kindness. Please cleanse my mind from impure thoughts and desires, and fill it with the sweetness of Your grace and love. Let Your love burn within me Lord Jesus so that I may share this love with others. Most of all dear God, I pray for faith, hope and love. Make me an instrument of Your peace Lord Jesus, so that I may serve You faithfully during the coming week and for the rest of my life. Lord I pray for wisdom, enlightenment and discernment, so that I may always do what is right, without hesitation and with love, for I know that without You Lord I am nothing but with You, all things are possible. Please bless the work of my hands Lord Jesus. Teach me to serve my family with an open heart and with so much love, this I ask in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Hidden Treasure

Most important word God told me this week

Mercy (Grace and Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika