Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank you Jesus!

I am grateful for so many things today ...

The gifts of life and love, family and friends, the chance to relax and unwind, the many graces that God has showered me, the gifts of patience and self-control, which I am still trying to master (my temper tends to get the best of me sometimes).

I am grateful for gentle rain showers and storms that I can now see outside my window.  Thank you God for showering our parched lands with much needed water.

Thank you for new beginnings and open doors, for sending the right people my way and for showing me that the best ones have been here all along.

Thank you Jesus for the gift of forgiveness and second chances, well, the chance to change something every single day, for the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Virgin who is constantly guiding me to do good, to do better, to give my best, without worrying about what I've lost and for giving me so much inspiration and determination to keep going, no matter what the situation is.

Thank you Jesus for being my God, my Savior, my Good Counselor, my Brother, my Friend, my Hiding Place, my Fortress, my Strength, My Shield and my Song.  You will always be my God Lord Jesus Christ and I am so blessed to have You in my life.  May You continue to shine Your light, especially in the darkest corners of my life.  I love You Lord Jesus Christ and I always will.  Thank you Jesus. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika