Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am Grateful for Your Grace Lord Jesus

I am grateful for the gifts of Life, Love, Grace, Forgiveness, Guidance, Rest, Peace of mind, Healing and answered prayers. I will never forget your message for me this week Lord -- Grace. I pray for Faith, Hope, Peace, Patience and Perseverance. Thank you Father, for all of these gifts. Thank you for all the prayers You have answered, for showering us with blessing and for always being our Provider. I thank You Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen.


Lord God I pray for Humility and Obedience so that I may serve You according to Your will. I ask for Your Grace and Guidance so that every step I make today and in the coming week will always be according to Your will. I pray for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and Healing for our family, our country and all the nations so that Your Love, Hope and Peace may reign. May we remain faithful, in Jesus' name. Amen.



May I always be reminded of Your ultimate sacrifice on the cross and Your Resurrection -- through which You destroyed our death and restored our life. In times of trials, may I always look upon Your cross and be reminded of the Grace You have given us. May I complain less and pray more and serve more without hesitation. Let Your Love reign Lord Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Praise You Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika