Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inspiring Messages Back2Back

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that when you feel down, look at yourself through God's eyes. There are times when no matter how hard you try, you just cannot accept yourself as you are. During such times, think of how you look to God's eyes. In God's eyes, there is no judgment, there is only acceptance. God sees your light when all that you can see are your shadows. God loves you more than anyone could ever love you as you really are.

Dear Kristina,
Your body and soul are one. What happens in the body is a reflection of what's happening in your soul. Cleanse your soul and you cleanse your body. Heal your soul and you heal your body. Love your soul and you love your body.

Your Creator,
God

P.S. I love you, Kristina. Receive my healing love.


Before anything else, thank you Jesus! I wasn't expecting these messages to arrive at just about the same time. Heaven sent, I believe. And just in time too. I haven't been feeling all that great these days. I think it began on Ash Wednesday when I attended mass in no state to go into church at all. I was upset and angry. Well, let's just leave it at that.

Needless to say, I haven't been the same ever since. Even work, which I used to look forward to each morning could not lift my spirits to the same level. Sure, I still love working on my files (well, they're not mine but what the heck?) but something seems to be missing. Or, bluntly put, something seems to be disturbing me. I have no idea why this is going on. All I know is that I'm not having as much fun with my life, not as much as I used to do.

No need to go into specifics but I feel this restlessness, like I just want to fly somewhere with veeeeeery few people and just unwind. I wanna go somewhere else. Seriously! I would love to just pack up and leave. I don't hate my hometown or anything. I just don't like the judgmental looks, sneers and sometimes shouts from the people around me. My uncle says "guni-guni" mo lang yan but I think there's more to it than that.

And so, I'm thankful for one very big thing today -- God's limitless love for me, for all of us. I mean, He literally doesn't judge! Which is more than I can say for myself and some people I know or come across. What's more, He wants to heal my soul! How cool is that? Indeed, our God is an awesome God. I have only one thing more to say, a quick prayer.

Yes, Lord Jesus, I accept your healing love. Please heal me and cleanse my soul and my body of everything that is not from you. I accept your healing and I welcome Your Holy Spirit. Thank you Jesus! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika