Sunday, March 21, 2010

How To Use Your Words To Create Your Reality

Proclaim Those Faith Words

Look, I’m not saying that speaking Faith Words is all that you need to do to succeed in life. This isn’t magic.

To succeed in life, you need love, wisdom, mentors, action…
But speaking words of faith is incredibly important too!

May I suggest something?

I want you to take five minutes everyday declaring Faith Words.   I guarantee that it can change your life. Five minutes in the morning, declare God’s word, including your positive beliefs about your life.

Here’s why. In Mark 11:23, Jesus said something incredible. He said, I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.  
Friend, what is your mountain? 
It may be sickness. It may be a troublesome relationship. It may be a lack of money.
Don’t just pray about the mountain. Don’t just talk about the mountain. Instead, speak to the mountain.

That’s what I did to my failed business. I told it to resurrect.
My message again: Don’t use your words to describe your reality. Use your words to create your reality.

Below, you’ll find God’s Word combined with my own positive words. I wrote these Faith Words so that you can speak them everyday. In fact, depending on your particular “mountain”, I want you to say these Faith Words not just once, but many times during the day.
 
Talk to the mountain of sickness: 
“With long life, He satisfies me and shows me His salvation. I’m getting better and better everyday. I am getting stronger and stronger everyday. The power of healing is flowing through my body, mind, and spirit. New health, new joy, new peace, new hope is increasing within me.” 
  
Talk to the mountain of a loved one going astray: 
“My child (husband, brother, etc.) is growing closer to God. Deep inside his heart, the Holy Spirit is busy working, changing, and transforming him. He is set free from all his addictions. He will fulfill God’s purpose for his life. I declare that as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

Talk to the mountain of addictions: 
“I may have had addictions in the past, but God is starting a new chapter in my life. I may feel weak now but I declare that God is making me strong. God is setting me free.” 

Talk to the mountain of relationship conflicts: 
“God is blessing my relationships. Love is increasing. Service for one another is growing. Forgiveness, humility, and understanding flow like a river in my relationships. Old wounds are being healed. Bonds between us are getting stronger and deeper.”
  
Talk to the mountain of confusion in decision-making: 
“The steps of the good person are ordered by the Lord. God directs my steps. God helps me to distinguish what is right from wrong. God shows me the paths to abundance.”
  
Talk to the mountain of financial difficulty:“I’m rich and getting richer. I’m generous and getting more generous. God’s abundance is supplying my every need. Everything I touch prospers and succeeds. New doors will open before me. The right people will walk into my life. God will prosper the work of my hands. As I use my core gifts to serve others, I will be richly rewarded.”

Friend, there’s a miracle in your mouth waiting to be released. 

Release it today.

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Do you want daily Bible Reflections to help you grow in the Lord? Five years ago, I started a virtual, international, borderless, non-physical community called KerygmaFamily. So far, 30,000+ people have already joined and are being blessed! Come and join the fun. Log on at www.KerygmaFamily.com now!

PS2. Do you want inspiring and fun GodWhispers twice a week? Not sure what it is? I promise you: You’ll love GodWhispers! It’ll make your day. Log on at www.GodWhispersClub.com now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika