Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You Lord Jesus!

Ok. So I'm still sick and feeling quite blue today. Bad and very dry cough, headache's getting better, cold is almost gone so yay! Praise the Lord! Been crying out Jesus' name all day, my family must think I've gone bonkers or something but hey, twas worth it. I'm so glad things are settling down a bit. My first day at my new full-time job was quite a success, even though I must've had the flu yesterday. Today was even better coz we got to work on our own and dig into google for research. Not really nerve-wracking, just a bit overwhelming as we had to go through a truckload of information. No complaints here, just reviewing the past couple of days.

I have a whole lot to be grateful for today but I'll try to squeeze it into a few paragraphs coz I still need to rest. I need to take some time out to thank Jesus for guiding me today.

First, I am grateful for the gifts of life and love, family and friends, most of all for God's immeasurable love for all of us. Life's a rollercoaster and sometimes the lows can get me down but I'm not giving up! The highs are worth it so it's only right to give thanks and praise where they are due. Thank you Jesus! Praise you Jesus!

Second, I thank God for curing some of my ailments. It's not easy working while you're under the weather but I'm grateful cuz at least my runny nose is dry now and even though the cough and headache are still there, praise Jesus for giving me kind mentors and co-workers. So this is a double thank you -- for the healing and for the nice people who I've been working with all day. Thank you God for the early break too! :)

Third, I am thankful for the messages from friends and for the daily Gospel which brightens my day. I read it a bit too late but still applicable. I am also grateful for the chance to relax after work and have a snack that's filling and tasty. And I am grateful for everything else in between.

Yes, the confusion remains (along with the cough and headache) but I'm sure that tomorrow will dawn bright and beautiful. Way sapot ron so yehey! Hihihi. Thank You Jesus! Praise You Jesus! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika