Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank You Lord Jesus!

This is going to be short cuz honestly, I'm kind of feeling under the weather right now. Migraine, cold, cough, sore throat, my body is trying to tell me something... slow down, I guess. Must be stress-related or something. Sigh!

Oh well, now that I'm done complaining, I'm determined to jot down the heaven-sent gifts for which I am truly grateful.

First, just reading my blog post from yesterday, I am reminded of God's indescribable love! No matter how down and out or out of sorts I feel today, I know that God is still there all around me. That alone is worthy of a whole page but since I'm sick and all, please pardon me if I stick to just a few sentences.

Second, I am grateful for yet another day added to my life and my loved ones' life as well. I'd like to insert a small prayer too. Lord Jesus, please guide my Uncle's journey. May he travel in still waters and come home happy and may his trip be safe all the way.

Third, I am grateful for new opportunities and yet another chance to challenge myself and the gifts God has given me. Honestly, I am quite aware that this was not his plan for me originally and I know that my disobedience has a price that's why I'm going to stop complaining about my ailments. God will heal me, and that is enough for me.

Fourth, I am thankful for all the gifts God has showered me. I know I am blessed and this sadness is passing. I believe that God has a great plan for me so no matter what happens, I am secure in the knowledge that I have already surrendered to Jesus and will do so every single day of my life. Yet another prayer... Lord Jesus, I am ready to deny myself and take up my cross. I will follow you Lord Jesus, my God, my Savior, and nothing will ever change that. Thank you Lord Jesus for your love and your guidance. I know you are with me every single day and I will worship you every single day of my life. I love you Lord Jesus. Thank you Jesus! Amen.

Fifth, thank you Lord Jesus for surrounding me with loving family and loyal friends who have stood by me in spite of everything that has happened. I am forever grateful. Praise you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika