Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Faith Declaration

For Singles Who Want To Be Celibate
“I’m happily single. Because God is with me, I declare that I’m complete. I’m whole. I’m happy! And God is guiding me to my best path. God’s goodness and blessings follow me all the days of my life. He is guiding my decisions. And I believe I’m being prepared for greater service as a single person. I’m being trained to be a parent to a larger family. God has blessed me with the greatest friends. I’m no longer searching for the right partner because I’ve made Christ my lifelong companion. By becoming the best person I can become, I’m attracting so many wonderful blessings into my life. My future is in God’s big hands. He is now filling my future with abundance, joy, and love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika