Friday, September 14, 2012

A Mother's Prayer - Thank You God



Happy birthday, Mama Macring! I hope you are happy in heaven now. Thank you for being the best mother in the world. I miss you so so so much! I feel your presence still... here in my heart where you will always have a very special place.

Mama Mary, I pray, in Jesus' name...

Please kiss my Mama Macring for me.
Please tell her I love her and I long to see her.
Please thank Jesus for giving me my Mama Macring.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, I pray...

Please kiss my Mama Macring for me.
Please tell her I love her and long to see her.
Thank You Lord Jesus for giving me my Mama Macring.
Amen.

I love you Mama! I miss you. I miss your laughter. I miss your voice. I miss your love.

Happy birthday, Mama Macring! Thank you! May God bless you and keep you near Him always.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika