Friday, June 15, 2012

Why I Value Education


Education has always been key to my growth both as a person and as a professional. This part of my life is special to me because not only do I learn new things and encounter new people, I also witness the actual growth reflected in the things I do and say, wherever I am.

I have always been a fan of education. I am also an advocate of learning. I believe education is the answer to most of society's ills. I am also a staunch believer that education is a right, a constitutional one at that, and not a privilege.

Recently, my childhood friend and I embarked on a journey together. It was our first attempt at hosting our own little chapter of our Santo Papa's vision of our School of Peace.

I am sharing some pictures taken during that special day we spent with the kids in our neighborhood.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika