Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thank You to the Most Beautiful Woman in the Whole Wide World - My Mama Macring



Happy Mother's Day, Mama Macring! I love you and I miss you sooooo much! Thank You for carrying me in your womb for 9 whole months and for sharing your life with me. Thank you for your unconditional love. I wish I could see you one last time and give you a warm embrace. I hope you are happy where you are now and I hope to see you in heaven someday.

Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me such a beautiful mother - inside and out. May Your light continue to shine for her even in the after life. Please bless my Mama and give here a great big hug for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Mama Mary, Queen of all saints, pray for us. Amen.

Happy Mother's Day to you, Mama Mary!

Happy Mother's Day to my Lola Mary and Aunty Gweny and Mama Rosie! And to all the mother's in my circle of family and friends, Happy Mother's Day!

God bless you and your family even more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika