Friday, April 18, 2014

What's Next, Lord?

I am aware that I haven't written a new blog for a looooong time. Mea culpa! I want to blame work but I don't think that's fair. I think it's safe to say that I've been living my life. You know the expression "Get a life!"? I think that's what I've been doing the past few months.

The road has been paved with trials, all bumpy and rocky. At times, I wonder if I can make it to the other side.Thank God I have family and friends who have helped me through this. But at times, I have ended up resenting some of them. Not knowing that the biggest lessons lay behind these very same people and experiences.

And now, I am wondering... "What's next, Lord?"

And I can feel the next chapter unfolding. Mixed feelings of excitement and trepidation. Here we go!

Thank You, Lord Jesus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika