Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cuz All You Wanted to Do Was Dance...


"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand
Should have given all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cuz all you wanted to do was dance."

Mother's Day is coming up and I've been thinking of new ways to honor my mom. And suddenly this stanza from Bruno Mars' latest single came to mind and I thought to myself, "It's perfect for Mama!" cuz she really loved to dance!

I think that's one thing that I inherited from her. I too love to dance. But this isn't about me.

Mama, I hope you're dancing now... dancing in heaven in Jesus' arms. Please pray for me and wait for me. I can't wait to join you! Looking back now, I realize that we (I) should celebrate life both here and after death... because now I'm starting to understand what they say that death is merely a way for us to be born again -- when we are able to claim our birthright -- life everlasting.

Thank you, Jesus! It's amazing to know that I have an awesome God just waiting for me to discover His Almighty presence in my life. So from now on, I surely will celebrate life! AMEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika