Monday, October 17, 2011

God's Calling and My Journey with Him


I have been on a journey of self-discovery and now I realize that Mama Mary has always been with me. It’s hard to explain but I believe that she has strengthened my faith in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and brought me from the darkness of sin to the light of God’s love and grace. My constant prayer to her is, “Mama Mary, please bring me closer to Jesus” and she has never left my side even though I have sinned many times.


In the same way, I feel God’s love is with me always, even during my darkest hours. My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has been with me through it all. And I do believe that Jesus is my first love simply because He loves me even before I was conceived. He is a constant presence that I cannot ignore and His call is resounding in my ears always. I don’t know where He wants me to go or what He wants me to do for Him but this much I know – my life is yours Lord Jesus Christ even though I know that it will never be enough to repay all of your love and mercy and grace and your living sacrifice, which I am blessed to experience every single day of my life.


And that is why I will strive to do my best to serve You, Lord Jesus and Mama Mary every day of my life, in every little way that I can. I know deep in my heart that You love me Lord Jesus and Mama Mary and I am ready to open my heart and my life to you. More importantly, I ask You Lord Jesus to open my heart, which I lift up to you in praise right now. We glorify your name Lord Jesus and worship you alone. And from the depths of my heart, I lift up my life to You Lord Jesus because I know that You alone can rescue me.


My worst nightmares have come true and yet I am still here, alive and amazed. My dreams have also come true and for both times, I am grateful because Your promise is true Lord Jesus. You will never leave us Lord Jesus and you will be with us until the day we leave this earth and meet you someday only You know. And so I pray that as I continue on this voyage, that love will be my center, faith will be my shield, and hope will be a constant part of my life. Lord Jesus, I trust in you. I believe that You will never leave us. Thank You Jesus and Mary.


Precious blood of Jesus, Save us. Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for us. Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy on us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika